Thursday, August 9, 2012

Our Summer!

We have had a fun summer so far! Instead of babbling on about it and detailing everything we’ve done, I’ll let our pictures tell the story :)  I hope you are all having an enjoyable summer as well!

Cheers!

Dane, Punky and Gauge :)


4th of July! SO HOT! Look at these sweaty kids!

Pressley and Adalane - 4th of July

 Isn't he the cutest?! I just want to squeeze him!

Picnic day at school! Pressley was pumped to take her own lunch to school! And she FINALLY got to use her lunch bag that KaCie & Andy bought for her!

 Punky and the Apple boys :)



Splash House!

 Punky and KJ :)

 Splash Pad!

 Campout on mommy and daddy's bedroom floor!






"Giana", Colton and Hudson :)




 Always a cheerleader :)



Cupcake stop! Yum!


First time in a Taxi cab! I say smile and this is what she gives me...

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Looks like a fun summer!! You all are so cute! Hope all is well with you and your adorable little family!